Urgent Skilled Nursing Facility
The urgent skilled nursing facility SNFTM Service at Roosevelt Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center supports a global healthcare expectation for the right provision of care in the right place at the right time.
Therefore, our solution-driven service aims to provide an alternative option to individuals not meeting acute admission criteria, however requiring and/or benefiting from supervisory skilled rehabilitation services, skilled nursing oversight or stabilization.
Patient can expect:
- Comfortable environment to relax, recover and rehabilitate
- Multi-discipline therapy services available 7 day per week as per physician orders
- Specialty Cardiopulmonary Program with on-site Respiratory Therapist
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Life Enriching Recreational Activities to infuse the spirit
- Individualized ongoing discharge/transitional planning by nurse case manager and licensed social worker
- Follow up support and continued contact by clinical services team
Diagnoses / Signs and Symptoms* for Urgent SNFTM
and Direct Admission Service Qualification:
- Ambulation Dysfunction
- IV Therapy
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Exacerbation of CHF
- Change in Mental Status
- Exacerbation of COPD
- Uncontrolled Nausea
- Failure to Thrive
* Please Note: List of Diagnoses is not an inclusive list
Urgent SNFTM Payment Options:
Medicare Primary: 3-day qualifying hospital stay within prior 30 days
HMO: Willingness to accept without prior authorization with select HMO/ MCO
Private Pay: Reduced Private Pay All Inclusive Rate promoting the stabilization often necessary to avoid repeat and unnecessary ER/ED visits. All-inclusive services include room/board, meals, therapy, and nursing services.
Contact us for more information.