Our physician-led cardiopulmonary care program, under the direction of Dr. Scott Pfeffer and Dr. Michael J. Korman, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as: CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults with our Board Certified Cardiologist and Pulmonologist
- ACLS Certified Nurses
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services As Prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- On-Site and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- EKGs and Echocardiograms On-Site
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Remote Telemetry
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- Anti-Coagulation Checks On-Site
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
SHORT-TERM REHAB: Delivering Positive Outcomes
Our strong hospital partnerships ensure a smooth transition for those in need of post acute and surgical care. Under the guidance of our expert therapists, patients rapidly regain their mobility and achieve independence as they prepare for their return home.
- Dedicated Subacute Wing with Private and Semi-Private Accommodations
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 Days a Week
- Physiatry Driven Rehab Programming
- Coordination of Post-Discharge Care
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.